You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Treating depression without drugs – Part II”.
- Treating depression without drugs – Part I In this two-part series I present several clinically proven ways to treat depression without drugs....
- Treating depression without drugs – Part III In Part III of this three-part series on treating depression without drugs, we examine lifestyle...
- Upcoming talk: Holistic Treatment of Depression I will be giving a free talk on the holistic treatment of depression on Sept....
- Web-based seminar on natural treatment of depression Integrative medicine pioneer and renowned psychiatrist James Gordon MD is teaching a four-part online series...
- The stress-depression link Recent studies are beginning to support what common sense already suggests: that chronic stress causes...
Tags: acupuncture, drug-free, light therapy, management, St. John's Wort, Stress, treatment
For information on how hypoglycemia can cause people to suffer from mood disorders please see:
Depression is a Nutritional Disorder at:
Depression is a Disease of Energy Production at:
Self-help Personal Growth Psychotherapy at:
St. John’s wort like most herbs works best in a formula oriented towards the patttern of depression. But for seasonal affective disorder, the combination of St. John’s wort and lemon balm is far better than either alone.
As for acupuncture, I have successfully used NADA protocol with PTSD and depression, and I have seen a variety of Sun Si Miao ghost treatments do amazing things within a single session for people with all kind of serious issues. In one case a woman whose mother and daughter had both committed suicide, walked into the clinic bent over, not meeting anyone’s eyes, complaining of depression. Post ghost treatment she looked right in our eyes, stood tall and in future visits dressed well and continued the change.
Comments feed for this article