The podcast is back! After a long hiatus, I’ve decided to start it up again and continue on a regular (bi-weekly, for now) basis with my new co-host, Danny Roddy.
It will be a Q&A format, so make sure to send us your burning questions. We’ll also have special guests on occasionally. Stephan Guyenet, Kurt Harris and Paul Jaminet are already lined up. If you’ve got ideas for people you’d like us to have on the show, let us know.
In this episode we cover:
- The Blood Type Diet
- Anemia, ferritin & supplemental iron
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) & pregnancy
- Statins & cardiovascular disease
- Vitamin A toxicity (or lack thereof)
- Side-effects when cutting carbs