Still think saturated fat is bad for you? Still think eating eggs raises cholesterol? Still think high cholesterol causes heart disease?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you really need to watch these videos. (But hey, you might learn something even if you answered “no”.)
In this presentation I:
- debunk the myth that eating saturated fat and cholesterol causes heart disease.
- explain why LDL and total cholesterol are not useful markers for heart disease.
- present three markers that are useful markers for heart disease.
- demonstrate that low-fat, high carb diets promote – rather than protect against – heart disease.
- show you how eating saturated fat and cholesterol can prevent heart attacks
- tell you how to order a test that more accurately predicts your risk of heart disease
At the end of these two videos, you’ll be heading to the fridge for some extra butter or cheese on those veggies or a little extra cream in your coffee!