In this episode, we discuss the diagnosis and treatment of andropause (a.k.a. “manopause”) from a holistic perspective.
- Basic physiology and pathology of andropause
- Can vasectomies contribute to early onset of andropause?
- The best non-pharmaceutical approaches to preventing andropause?
- Blood and saliva markers for andropause
- What role libido/erections play in determining health?
- Should andropause be accepted as a normal physiological process in aging males?
- Is a “beer belly” and are “man boobs” signs of andropause?