cforms contact form by delicious:days
Even if fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.” - Anatole France
THE HEALTHY SKEPTIC is a blog dedicated to debunking mainstream myths about nutrition, health and disease. We bring you the latest analysis and research on a wide variety of topics to help you make educated and informed choices about your health. Make sure to sign up below to receive a daily email digest of our content!
Daily Email Digest
madness imbalance essential economic birth zeita grass-fed mainstream holistic stress pasture-raised cholesterol research natural side effects featured placebo treatment management mortality children soy fourteen antidepressants cardiovascular drug-free study foods development without drug pharmaceutical 14 truth health products chemical drugs depression fat doctors micronutrients statins pleasure animal
Most Popular Posts
- Throw away the sunscreen!
- Medical care is 3rd leading cause of death in U.S.
- Vitamin D: the new super-nutrient?
- The "chemical imbalance" myth
- Soy foods associated with lower sperm counts
- Cholesterol doesn't cause heart disease
- Three eggs a day keep the doctor away!
- Vitamin K2: The Missing Nutrient
- The Soy Ploy
- The truth about statin drugs
April 18, 2008 at 5:07 pm
Pingback from Throw away the sunscreen! | The Healthy Skeptic