You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Contact”.
Even if fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.” – Anatole France
THE HEALTHY SKEPTIC is a blog dedicated to debunking mainstream myths about nutrition, health and disease. We bring you the latest analysis and research on a wide variety of topics to help you make educated and informed choices about your health. Make sure to sign up below to receive a daily email digest of our content!
Daily Email Digest
Tags14 acupuncture alert animal antidepressants attack birth brains break cardiovascular chemical children cholesterol depression development difficulties disease doctors drug drug-free drugs economic effective essential fat featured foods fourteen free grass-fed harvard health heart holistic imbalance liver low-carb lymphoma madness mainstream management melanoma micronutrients milk mortality natural obesity pasture-raised pharmaceutical placebo pleasure potent pregnant products research saturated shenanigans side effects soy statins Stress study suicide superfood talk technical treatment truth US vitamin A vitamin D vitamin K vitamins without women
- Three more studies that should make you skeptical of mainstream health advice
- More silly shenanigans against saturated fat
- Have some butter with your veggies!
- Free Talk: The Truth About Cholesterol
- The Healthy Skeptic goes on sabbatical
- When drug trials go terribly wrong
- Antidepressants not as effective as research suggests
- Are your comments getting through?
- Where’s the beef?
- Too much stress makes you stupid – and depressed