You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Cholesterol-lowering drugs reduce brain function”.
- Research alert – Antidepressants & Cholesterol Pregnant moms taking Prozac give birth to 4x as many babies with heart problems; new...
- Preventing heart disease without drugs A recent study showed that over 90% of heart disease could be prevented by making...
- The truth about statin drugs Statins are almost universally hailed as wonder drugs. But are statins really as safe and...
- The fatal flaw of prescription drugs The fatal flaw of most prescription drugs is that they don't cure illness - they...
- Statins for pregnant women and kids? Researcher Chris Masterjohn reveals the negligence and recklessness of recent recommendations that pregnant women and...
Tags: brains, cholesterol, drugs, dumb, function, lowering, reduce
It is actually old news about cholesterol’s usefulness for brain and also for some hormones production in physiology. However, still cholesterol is associated with atherosclerosis and is a risk factor for cardiac disease. I read ( don’t remember, unfortunately, where) that problem with cholesterol is due to its high viscosity. Because of this cholesterol could easy stick to vessel’s wall creating the foundation for plaque formation. What do you think about it.? There are some herbs and formulas that help to manage cholesterol level in the blood stream. Do you think it is o’k to use these herbs instead of statin drugs?
No, cholesterol isn’t associated with atherosclerosis and is not a risk factor for heart disease, unless it’s oxidized LDL you’re talking about of only middle-aged men with pre-existing heart disease.
I suggest you check our my index of articles on cholesterol and read as many as you can. Start with this one.
Comments feed for this article