You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Audio interview on how to cure heartburn and GERD without drugs”.
- What Everybody Ought To Know (But Doesn’t) About Heartburn & GERD Contrary to popular belief, heartburn and GERD are caused by too little - not too...
- Get rid of heartburn and GERD forever in three simple steps Follow these three steps to get rid of heartburn and GERD once and for all...
- The hidden causes of heartburn and GERD Research suggests that GERD is caused by maldigestion of carbohydrates and bacterial overgrowth in the...
- FDA sounds alarm on dangers of antacid drugs The FDA issued a report cautioning against prolonged use of acid inhibiting drugs because they've...
- Podcast episode I: interview with Stephan Guyenet on obesity and weight loss In this episode I talk with researcher Stephan Guyenet about the true causes of the...
Tags: heartburn, interview, joanne, natural, treatment, unleashed
I’ve been trying out your recommendations for GERD for about a month now and they’ve been relatively successful (although I’m still struggling with it a little bit). Hopefully it’ll be 100% soon. Do you have any recommendations for joint health?
That’s a great interview. I enjoyed it a lot.
Nice to hear your voice! Two questions that came up while I was listening to this: What do you think of sourdough in that it is fermented, low-glycemic? And, I may have heard wrong, but did you say it’s okay to drink water with meals? Your final article on GERD says to avoid liquids with meals to not dilute stomach acid. Could you clarify that for me?
Most of the DGL chewables I have found, that slowly dissolve in your mouth, contain artificial sweetners such as sorbitol & fructose. You said to use DGL, which I do.
Do you have any sources that do not contain artificial sweetners? I did have had one source that tasted great and contained (unspecified) fruit sugar…again sugar.
Thanks in advance for your reply & thank you too for all the work you do!
Comments feed for this article